Access Wampus eBooks from School & Home!
Specials thanks to the Byram Hills Education Foundation for their generous support of our eBook collection.
Use the BryteWave K-12 Edition app to read eBooks on a phone or tablet:
1. Download the free app:
2. Launch app, then enter the Novell username & password that you use at school
3. Enter wbb27097 into the "FollettShelf URL" box and "Log in."
4. To select books to read, tap the Bookshelf icon on upper left side of screen.
5. Tap cover of book selected, tap a second time to "Open," then click "Checkout/Hold."
6. Switch from the Internet browser back to the "BryteWave" app to download book; if book does not show up in your "Bookbag," click "Sychronize" button. Click the "Download" button beside title to read it.
7. Once book is downloaded to "BryteWave" app, click on the cover to begin reading.
Use FollettShelf to read eBooks on a computer or other mobile device (Kindle Fire, Nook HD):
1. From the Web, go to the "BobCat-alog" page and click on the Wampus School
2. Login with the Novell username and password that you use at school.
3. Click on the Follett Shelf icon on the left to access eBooks.
4. Browse or Search for the book you want in the "List" view.
5. Check out the eBook, which will then be accessible from the "Bookbag" icon, by clicking the "Checkout" button.
To learn more about the features of these eBooks, go to the "Help" drop-down menu under the Tool Wheel at the upper right of the Follett Shelf page.